With document management system Xtendis complete order files are within reach. In Xtendis you can create a digital order file. An order comes immediately after entering a digital workflow. Xtendis will independently monitor the follow-up steps with robotic process automation and inform you if these are or will not be met. In addition, Xtendis automatically presents all related documents, such as an order with the calculation, packing slip, invoice, contract, certificates, et cetera.
The benefits of digital ordering files in Xtendis?
- You do not have to think for every file what misses, is related, or what the next steps are.
- You have overview and grip on all current files.
- You are no longer solely dependent on the attentiveness of co-workers.
- Questions of customers and suppliers can directly be answered.
- The order files meet quality norms, laws and regulations.
- You can see which orders do not meet the standards within your organization such as the expected processing time, completeness and quality.
Customers and/or suppliers insight in orders thanks to web portal
If desired it is possible to give customers/suppliers insight into the process and/or let them ad documents via a web portal. Xtendis can give updates about the progress to co-workers or externals independently. If you would like to automatically link the original order or other documents to your outgoing invoice then even this is possible to automate. In the meantime adding an e-mail or attachment to a pending order is very easy to do directly from Outlook.
References that successfully use Xtendis for digital ordering files
Various organizations in different market segments successfully use DMS Xtendis for efficient order management. For example, Paradiso processes Xtendis with all performances and artist files while complying with (tax) laws and regulations. Heleon Group has been using Xtendis successfully for years for complete digital order files.
Would you like to receive more information about the opportunities that our DMS Xtendis offers on the field of ordering files without obligation?