1. Access to and use of this Expansion website is subject to the terms and conditions below and the use of this website means that you fully and unreservedly accept these and other terms listed on this website.
3. No rights can be derived from the content of this website and no claims can be made with regard to the content of this website. Expansion’s management and employees shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage of any kind resulting from or associated with the access to or use of any information on this website. More specifically, but not limited to it, Expansion does not guarantee the safety and protection of the content of information on the website, for example from the perspective of external – for Expansion unforeseeable and uncontrollable – influences.
4. This website may contain information about and links to websites of parties other than Expansion, in particular expansion clients and partners. This information and links are for information only. Expansion has no control over this information and websites and is not responsible or liable for that information and any information, products or services listed on those websites. Expansion does not grant consent, approval or recommendation regarding that information and the information contained on those websites.
5. The trademarks, trade names, images, logos and images that make expansion’s services recognizable, as well as the design, text and graphics capabilities of the site are owned by Expansion. None of what is contained herein will be interpreted as granting a license or right under the copyright or any other intellectual property right of Expansion.
6. Expansion does not allow the visitor of this site to copy, print and/or otherwise use the recorded data, other than for purely informative purposes.
7. Although Expansion does everything reasonably possible to keep this site virus-free, it cannot guarantee this. Liability for viruses is excluded.
Personal information that you may provide to Expansion may be included in the Expansion database. Expansion complies with applicable legal obligations in the area of privacy protection. Personal information will not be provided to third parties. At your request via email@example.com, your data will be deleted from the database.