Did you find a vulnerability? Let us know as soon as possible!
At Expansion, we consider the security of our systems, our network and our products very important. Despite our concern for the security of our systems, it is possible that a weak spot may be found.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about this as soon as possible, so we can address this as quickly as possible, if needed. We would like to cooperate with you to protect our customers and systems in the most optimal way.
We kindly ask you:
- E-mail your findings to email@example.com.
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved and delete all confidential data that you might have obtained via the vulnerability as soon as the vulnerability has been solved.
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data.
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties.
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
- Report the vulnerability as soon as you can after you have discovered the vulnerability.
We promise you:
- We will respond to your report within three business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date.
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report.
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. The reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report and may vary from a T-shirt to a minimum €50 gift certificate.
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and we will not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission, unless this is mandatory by law or regulation. It is possible for you to report using a pseudonym.
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem.
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will mention your name as the person who made the findings (unless you desire otherwise).
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible and to keep all parties informed. We would like to play an active role in any possible publication on the problem after it is resolved.