As educational institution you have to deal with a large document flow. This can among others exist of student files, invoices, policy documents and incoming mail. Digitalizing and automatically processing the document flow leads to large benefits for both the educational institution as the participants.
Xtendis provides various document solutions in education
The document management system Xtendis is successfully being used by variable educational institutions in multiple ways, among which:
- Digital scholar files
- Automatical invoice processing
- Digital archiving of personnel files
- Automatical mail processing
- Digital project files
- Online archive
Xtendis is often linked to applications that are already in use in an educational institution. See the overview of where a standard link with Xtendis has already been implemented.
Benefits for education thanks to digital document processing
The most important benefits of the digital document processing with Xtendis for educational institutions are:
- Time saving. With digital archiving a lot of time is saved, because archiving as well as consulting documents is much faster and more efficient than with a physical archive. Especially for an educational institution that consists of multiple locations, centrally digitally stored information ensures efficient management and information flow.
- Accessibility. Digitally archived documents and student files in Xtendis are very accessible. On the basis of a number of characteristics, a document can often be found at the touch of a button, if desired from different locations. Moreover, specific documents can also be made available to the participants via, for example, a web portal
- Quality. As soon as document are digitally archived, they can never be lost or damaged again, so that they do no longer need to be physically stored.
- Integrity. The completeness of an archived participant file is guaranteed in a digital archive. In addition, digital archiving offers extensive possibilities to secure the documents and files against unauthorized use.
- Space. A digital archive save a lot of space. It also helps with creating a clear working space, because no papers will dwell around.
- Safety. Digitally archived documents and files are well secured against calamities such as fire and/or water nuisance.
Among others the following education institutions successfully use Xtendis:
- Alliantie Voortgezet Onderwijs
- Atlas College
- De Baak (video)
- International School of Amsterdam
- ROC Mondriaan
- Stichting Escaldascholen
- STC Group